The Apple Barvarian Torte(★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
Enjoy a marvelous, delicious, class Apple Barvarian Torte baked within a springform pan.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpse flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanhilla extract
- 6 apples-peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 450 ℉ (230 ℃).
- Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla, and flour.
- Press crust mixture into the flat bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Poor cheese mixture over crust.
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon. spread apple mixture over all.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 400 ℉ (200 ℃) and continue baking for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds over the torte. Continue baking until lightly brown. Cool before removing the pan.
Reviews(★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
Delicious!! I recommend microwaving the apples for 3 minutes before baking, to soften them. Great Dessert-I''' be making it again for the holidays.
-Reviewed on August 28,2014 by BBABS
For More information Visit anyone of the following sites.